Race | Info
Thank you...Sponsors, Racers, Parents and Volunteers!
Thank you for making the first annual Paris Landing Kids Tri a success. Be sure to check back later for details on
our planned 2020 race!
Professional Dockboard Service
Friends of LBL
East Wood Clinic
Airborne Gymnastics Academy
Turner's Lawn Care
Mid South Credit Bureau
Carroll Bank and Trust
Big shout out to Martin, Andy and Connor of Race Day Events for excellent timing.
About Our Host Partner - REAL Hope Youth Center
All event proceeds will go to our event host: REAL Hope Youth Center, located in Paris, TN. REAL Hope Youth Center offers a safe place where kids are 1) encouraged as they learn and grow 2) experiencing caring relationships 3) empowered to grow in character 4) envisioning Real Hope for a lifetime.
Paris Landing State Park
16055 Highway 79 N
Buchanan, TN 38222
Juniorrace age 6-8
Intermediaterace age 9-11
Seniorrace age 12-15
Event | Schedule
Race | Rules
The Paris Landing Kids Tri is a USAT sanctioned event and follows all USAT rules and regulations. For a complete list of rules, please visit the USAT website.
- Designated swim caps must be worn
- No diving in the pool
- No flotation devices can be worn for the swim
- No training wheels are allowed
- Bike helmets must be worn at all times on the bike with the chin strap buckled, including before and after the event
- No riding bikes in the transition area
- Timing chip must be worn at all times during the race to receive race times
- Race numbers (bibs) must be worn at all times during the run portion of the race.
- Parents are not allowed in the transition during the race
- Cyclists must keep back two bike lengths behind the participant in front, except when passing.
- Pass on the left, slower cyclists stay on right!
- No pacing athletes. Parents may not run or ride with their children.
There will be no refunds for weather cancellations. In the event of inclement weather race organizers may adjust the course as deemed appropriate for safety, but a delay of the race will not be possible.
Volunteer | Info
There is no greater way to get involved than volunteering to help make this event a success for the youth athletes. We know your time is valuable and any help that you are willing to provide is always appreciated. There are several opportunities for volunteering before, on and after the race day. If you are interested in helping out in one of the areas below, please contact us.
- Event registration/packet pickup
- Event setup
- Event course assistant
- Transition area assistant
Sponsor | Info
Give your business or organization exposure to hundreds of athletes and parents from around the west and middle Tennessee areas. Becoming an event sponsor not only provides a great advertising opportunity, it is also a great way to give back to the community and let others know your business is helping to make our future leaders a success. If you are interested in becoming an event sponsor, please contact us.
Sponsor benefits include:
- Advertising to hundreds of people
- Opportunity to give back to the community
- Your business logo and/or name on the event t-shirt
- Race day signage
- and more
* Sponsor contribution and package benefit levels vary. Please contact us for more information.
Event | Registration
$35 per participant through 5/31/19
$40 per participant from 6/1/19 - 6/8/19
** Must register by 5/15/19 to be guaranteed a T-Shirt size.